The best known Trappist products are the Trappist® beers. Thirteen abbeys which are members of the International Trappist Association brew and sell their own beer. The breweries are all equipped with high-quality brewing installations which guarantee the quality of Trappist® beer.
- Achel - Achel Trappist®, produced by the Achelse Kluis brewery.
- La Trappe - La Trappe Trappist® produced by Koningshoeven Abbey.
- Chimay - Chimay Trappist® beer, produced at Scourmont Abbey.
- Rochefort - Rochefort Trappist® produced by Our Lady of Saint-Remy Abbey in Rochefort.
- Westmalle - Westmalle Tripel, Dubbel and Extra Trappist®, produced by Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Abbey in Westmalle.
- Westvleteren - Trappist® Westvleteren, produced by Sint-Sixtus Abbey in Westvleteren.
- Zundert - Zundert Trappist®, produced in the brewery at Maria Toevlucht Abbey.
- Stift Engelszell - Trappist® beer produced by Stift Engelszell Abbey.
- Mont des Cats - Mont des Cats-Trappist® beer, produced by the abbey of the same name in French Flanders.
- Spencer Trappist - Spencer Trappist® produced by Saint Joseph’s Abbey.
- Cardeña - Cerveza Cardeña Trappist®, produced by the Monastery of St. Peter of Cardeña.
- Mount St. Bernard - Trappist® beer from Mount Saint Bernard Abbey.
- Orval - Orval Trappist®, produced by Orval abbey.
- Tre Fontane - 3 Trappist beers, brewed within the abbey's walls