In various monasteries, Trappists produce artisanal cheeses and some organic cheeses from goat's milk and cow's milk. The milk used in the cheese-making facilities comes primarily from the monks' own herd or from local farms.
- Chimay - Chimay cheeses, produced by Scourmont Abbey.
- Westmalle - Westmalle, produced by Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Abbey in Westmalle.
- La Trappe - The La Trappe cheeses produces at Our Lady of Koningshoeven Abbey.
- Engelszeller - Engelszeller Bio-Trappist® cheese produced by Stift Engelszell Abbey.
- Mont des Cats - Trappist® cheeses from Mont-des-Cats Abbey.
- Cardeña - Trappist® cheeses produced by the Monastery of St. Peter of Cardeña.
- Orval Trappist - Orval cheese from Orval Abbey