Jams, and preserves
Many abbeys also have a garden and an orchard where the Trappists harvest fruit for the production of jams and preserves.
- Klaarland - A variety of preserves, produced by Our Lady of Klaarland Priory
- Koningshoeven - Organic fruit jams, gathered on the grounds around the Koningshoeven Abbey
- Sint Joseph’s Abbey - Jams of various types, produced by Saint Joseph’s Abbey.
- Cardeña - A selection of jams from the Monastery of St. Peter of Cardeña.
- Lilbosch - Seasonal preserves from Lilbosch Abbey's garden.